Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Rage Broadhead Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage Broadhead Deal

At least it looks good from what I've seen. Just ordered a set so we'll see. $22.85 + ship = $27.80 to my door.
    Rage 2 blade

How did order them

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
      How did order them
      not sure what you're sayin' Did you click on that link?

Comment

Crap i thought they were buying them all back.

Comment

That's an awesome deal just ordered 2 packs for just $50 shipping included

Comment

Where is the link at

Comment

Thats a good deal but i am pretty sure its for the Rage KE i think they are called. For lower poundage bows. It even says in the description.

Comment

That is a helluva price. They have alot of other stuff on there as well. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Originally posted by ofishil View Post
                  Thats a good deal but i am pretty sure its for the Rage KE i think they are called. For lower poundage bows. It even says in the description.
                  wasn't aware they made those, but I shoot about 52lbs so it may be ok for me anyway. That's also why I ordered one set to start with..to make sure I like it.

Rangefinder:
                  Where it says "Rage 2 Blade" in my original post...just click on that and it should open in a new window for you.

from the ad:
                  This head is designed for Archers with short draws and or light weight bows with less than 40 lbs. of kinetic energy.

well, if I can't use them at least my daughter can, lol.
                  Last edited by BRobbins; 09-01-2011, 09:02 AM.

Comment

They don't make one 125 grain 40KE do they? Or am I reading it wrong?

Includes free practice head and has a 1.5 or 2 cutting diameter (2:125gr)

Comment

yes it looks like it has descriptions from regular 2 blade and the 40ke!!! puzzling

Comment

looked on the Rage site and they only list the 100gn in the 40KE. I ordered the 125 so I guess I'll figure it out when they get here. I don't like these off-brand sites like Ozbo, etc...but it's a good enough deal to check out...hopefully they'll work.

Comment

google that upc code they have on there. it shows up to be the replacement blades....the plot thickens

and whats with the bullet point right below the pack of 3 statement???

"• Makes 12 quarts (at severe infestation use level)."

Comment

and if you click on the store link, which is gander mountain, it takes you straight to the replacement blade page at gander mountain

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
                              and if you click on the store link, which is gander mountain, it takes you straight to the replacement blade page at gander mountain
                              thing is, i didn't think the 125s had replaceable blades...they look riveted in. This is getting stranger and stranger...I'll post up here when I get them, but you guys may want to let me be the test subject on this thing...and that's way too high for blades.

if it turns out to be that, it adds another layer to my hatred of all things ordered on the internet...half the crap i get is wrong or broken.
                              Last edited by BRobbins; 09-01-2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X