Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have any experience with Elite bows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my GT500

Comment

my buddy has one he loves it, iv shot it before and they are great bow's i almost bought one, but the Z7 just fit me better. elites warrenty is awesome also

Comment

I can't seem to let my GT500 go. I have a strothers sr71 and I still can't get over how much better my GT shoots. I am prolly gonna sell the strothers and get another GT for 3D and back up

Comment

I shoot an elite e-500. Its an oldie but a goodie!!!!

Comment

Sundownbrown, shoot-em all. Hoyt isn't an Elite, it's a Hoyt, personnal preference.

Comment

I'm on my second Elite, now I have a 2010 Judge and I'm loving it. With a 27" draw, at 60 lbs and 405g arrow I'm getting 270 fps. It has become my go to over my 09 Drenalin, still keeping the Drenalin as a backup just cause when I take it out things tend to die quickly.

Comment

Had a judge a while back... Nice bow but wasn't for me so I traded for something that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  My 2010 Elite Judge Texas Hog Special (Photos, bow, service, and set-up by Jerrry Reeves at Rednekboodaoutdoors.com . Home of the Boo-coo Tune! Get ya some!)

[ATTACH]255971[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]255972[/ATTACH]

And here is a link to a review I did a little while back this spring.
                  http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=197139
                  Good looking bow, Mike!

Comment

If your interested in an Elite i would hang on for a few more months. The 2012 Elites will be released in october. Best warranty in the industry and great shooting bows!

Comment

I shot the Elite Hunter a few months back. Very nice bow. Ended up going with a Strother just because the grip seemed to fit a little bit better but the Elite was #2 on the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X