Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Anybody have any experience with Elite bows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have any experience with Elite bows?

Im in the market for a bowtech or Matthews, but Ive been hearing about Elite bows. Anybody have any info to share about them?

Not yet. I held an Elite Judge last year and it felt really good in my hand but just didn't pull the trigger. Once I get absolutely tired of the Marquis the Elite is going to be the first one I look at.

Comment

There's been several posts on the Campfire, lots of guys on TBH shoot Elite, all are positive. There's also a bunch of "us" on the Elite Archery Forum.

I'm happy with my purchase. 2010 Judge.

Comment

You need to look at all of them, Elite here.

Comment

What does the judge model typically run?

Comment

I am going to get a new Elite as soon as my GT500 starts to grow old in my hands. Been about 3 years and with the new ones that have come out this year I almost did it but cant part with old faithfull. Good solid bows. Shoot fast, draw smooth and a rock solid back stop, not to mention silent shooters with no silencers on them, with a life time fully transferable warranty.

Comment

sweet

Comment

Allright thats enough now. Stop tempting me. I like the judge with the black riser and camo limbs. I am gonna have to start putting some funds aside.

Comment

I shoot a "Elite" bow it's called a Hoyt.

Comment

My 2010 Elite Judge Texas Hog Special (Photos, bow, service, and set-up by Jerrry Reeves at Rednekboodaoutdoors.com . Home of the Boo-coo Tune! Get ya some!)

And here is a link to a review I did a little while back this spring.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-22-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Love mine...

2009 GT-500

Shoots like a dream

Comment

Originally posted by txduckdogs View Post
                        I shoot a "Elite" bow it's called a Hoyt.
                        Thats funny- thanks for all the responses.

Comment

Shoot'em all and pick the one YOU like best! The improvements these bow mfgs have made are awesome and you almost can't go wrong with a quality company.

Comment

my buddy a elite, he has had it for as long as i can remember. its all roughed up now,and looks like crap but some how it always manages to get the job done. very quick bow and it is durrable.

Comment

Dang, Mike! Good lookin bow!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X