Which Bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
    I wouldn't call the BT draw cycles terrible, I'd call them harsh compared to the z7. compared is the key word.

I think the harder hump is what I didn't like and thats after shooting four BT's in a row.

I have a new 2011 z7 extreme tactical that is about to go for sale, I'm gonna make a good deal to get it out the house before i get in trouble.

I have a 2010 z7 and I pulled i out and shot it next to the 2011 and I shoot the 2010 way too well to have upgraded.
    To me harsh is terrible!I will not tolerate that in a hunting bow.When I've been sitting for hours in the cold with a bunch of thick clothes on and the moment of truth arrives I'm not going to fight a big hump.Your right I guess you have to shoot a smooth drawing bow next to them to compare. I also like the Z7 over the Z7 Extreme as well but still like the draw, balance,and size of my DXT.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
      I think they are all good but could never get past the terrible draw on the Destoyer or the Invasion.I prefer a smooth draw for a hunting bow and will not sacrifice that for a little more speed.Great advice though shoot them all!
      same here

Comment

i shot a prime shift sweet bow saving for next year

Comment

Working...
        X