Which Bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Bow?

Looking to upgrade from my old Switchback XT.

Bowtech Destroyer 340
    Elite Hunter
    Mathews Z7

I like them all. What are your thoughts?

I have shot both the D340 and the Z. They are both great bows. I like the Z7 better than the New extreem, but the D340 is flat out Awsome. What ever winds your watch is what you need to Shoot.

Comment

all of those bows sound pretty good, I've got a '11 Z7 and love it, wouldn't trade it for nothing, but I've heard the D340 is one of the best Bowtechs you can buy, and the Elite Hunter is on my list of "if I bought a new bow, I'd buy a..." the warranty on the Elite's is the best in the business....you juss need to shoot them and figure it out for yourself...

Comment

I think I am leaning towards the D340 if I can find a decent deal on a used one.

Comment

Mathews

Comment

Just keep what you have.The SBXT is a great bow. I shoot the DXT and would not give it up for any of those bows!
            Last edited by ShaBow; 08-01-2011, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Check out new breed archery

Comment

Shoot all you can or just the 3 you have listed and pic the one you like the best regardless of brand.

Comment

Shoot 'em all and see which one you feel more comfortable with.

Comment

I just shot the Destroyer 340, the Assassin, and the Z7 Extreme. All set at same weight and draw length. I settled on Z7 Extreme. Total dead quiet with no vibration at all. I traded in my DXT but only because I needed different limbs and a new string anyway, other wise I would have kept it. I chose based on feel and quiet, not speed. I was actually hoping the Assassin would feel better because it's cheaper and faster.

Comment

I here that the mathews Z7 bow is a top seller at the Outhouse in Waco TX, im shooting a bowtech tomkat-2007 model myself but thinking about the new bowtech invasion cpx watch the video

Comment

Loving the NEW PSE Envoy

Comment

Shoot all of them. Whichever feels the most comfortable to you is the one you should consider. I have shot all three of those bows. I ended up with a destroyer. Felt the best to me.

Comment

The overdrive binary system on the d340 is rock solid. And one of the easiest tunning cam systems on the market.

The elite hunter is a good hunting bow but I would wait the 2012 are going to be released in October for elite.

The xtreme is a smooth drawing, very quit bow also.

While your in the market test drive the bowtech invasion. Good luck on what ever bow you decide on.

Comment

The overdrive binary system on the d340 is rock solid. And one of the easiest tunning cam systems on the market.

The elite hunter is a good hunting bow but I would wait the 2012 are going to be released in October for elite.

The xtreme is a smooth drawing, very quit bow also.

While your in the market test drive the bowtech invasion. Good luck on what ever bow you decide on.

Comment

Working...
                              X