Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

String coming off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a pse what do u expect

Comment

Shooting with his hand closed

Comment

Return it and jump over to Cinnamon Creek and buy a bow!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          If you've seen several cases where strings are coming off, in the past week, and have figured out the problem, please enlighten the rest of us .
          I shoot a lot and I'm around a lot of folks that shoot and I'd say this is the exception and not a trend. I agree if "several" cases is more then one then you should tell all of us so that we can avoid the problem.

The amount of cam lean to drop a string off I'd think would be noticeable. i think the guy should take his bow to a proshop. I'd also think when a guy brought his bow in the first time saying the string "fell off" that the tech would have exhausted all to figure out what the heck happened.

I've seen this happen twice in 12 years. Once on a dry fired bow and one with a guy who pulled the string back with his hand and I could see him torque the string badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Loreva13 View Post
            X2
            X3 _ I just bought my first bow and the Pro shop were great, I even admitted tobeing a complete Noob and they treated me like a human being....set up the bow, gave me some great tips and spent plenty of time with me to make sure I was shooting right and on target......well worth the extra few bucks you save by going to BP, Cabelas etc

Comment

When it happens to two bows you tend to think the variable is the shooter and not the bow or setup. Cam lean is common from the factory but not to that excess. If it's happened twice, I tend to feel it's shooting form that's the problem. Maybe lessons would be a better approach, jmho

Comment

Working...
              X