crackerized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBS View Post
    A bow is in tune or not. There is no super tune, and putting feather weight stings with less strand count on my bow to get speed up is not my idea of promoting good bow health and longevity. He is a salesman that is good at selling a gimmick. Learn to tune your bow for you.
    How many FPS could you possibly get out of that?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
      How many FPS could you possibly get out of that?
      What does he claim for an increase on his super tune ? I have seen some people claim they chronographed their bow on return and it picked up 10 fps. No doubt due to the feather weight strings.

Comment

Originally posted by JBS View Post
        What does he claim for an increase on his super tune ? I have seen some people claim they chronographed their bow on return and it picked up 10 fps. No doubt due to the feather weight strings.
        The strings I've seen from Crackers were actually a 22 strand string with smaller diameter end serving.(.013 I think).(To keep overall diameter the same)
        This will not increase speed, but does make the bow quieter.
        We have not seen a speed increase from any of the 'Crackerized' bows that have come into my shop, over a factory bow that has been tuned well.
        Bowtech actually sent him a bow, and he built a string and tuned the bow, and it was tuned well, but his speed on his chrono vs the speed on Bowtech's chrono didn't coincide, and on Bowtech's chrono, the bow was slower when returned.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          The strings I've seen from Crackers were actually a 22 strand string with smaller diameter end serving.(.013 I think).(To keep overall diameter the same)
          This will not increase speed, but does make the bow quieter.
          We have not seen a speed increase from any of the 'Crackerized' bows that have come into my shop, over a factory bow that has been tuned well.
          Bowtech actually sent him a bow, and he built a string and tuned the bow, and it was tuned well, but his speed on his chrono vs the speed on Bowtech's chrono didn't coincide, and on Bowtech's chrono, the bow was slower when returned.
          Realities do not surprise me on this matter. Like I said he is a good salesman that sells a gimmick. A bow is in tune or not. Learn to tune your bow or support your local shop.

Comment

Working...
          X