No announcement yet.

Hoyt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the new bow. One thing you do need to be careful about when shooting a Hoyt in the field though: Don't draw on an animal unless you intend to kill it.

Comment

best investment iv'e ever made. Smokin feathers (Livingston,TX) tuned me up, i group them like a champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxisman View Post
        I just bought a maxxis 31 and i love it. they really arent a dual cam bow, they are a cam and a half system. its made so that tuning isnt that big of an issue. and i have one string leech under my string stop and it works just fine.
        this cam.5 is an awesome system and probably the easiest to tune. whole lot easier for me then my solocams.

Comment

Originally posted by caribou_bill View Post
          The only thing to be aware of is, you will never pick the Mathews up again.
          This is 100% correct. Their speeds are rated slower yet the bow is faster. HMMMMMM

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            You need a pair of these...

[ATTACH]218210[/ATTACH]

I kid I kid....
            Never had to worry about it too much, stick em with a Hoyt, no need for a second shot. Sorry to hear your Mathews is lettin ya down. Only messin

Comment

I sold my Mathews DXT for a Hoyt Maxxis 31. No regrets yet. Now I got the Carbin Element bug but its just gonna have to wait with that price tag.

Comment

Over the last six years, I have had 3 Matthew's and 2 Hoyt's. I am a stickler for tuning and can tell you that the Hoyt's are far easier to tune than a Matthew's. Now that I am married and have a kiddo on the way, I wont have the luxury of changing bows every year but a Hoyt is in my hand. Enjoy your Hoyt!

Comment

Working...
                X