No announcement yet.

Bow Exploded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! Glad you are ok. I hope they eventually get things right for you.

Comment

Keep us posted on the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
        I have the 09 Firecat Pro X , best bow made hands down........ Step to the plate with your Bowtech,, be sure to bring some cash....
        now i'm not the type to say which bow is the best out there, but come on you cant honestly say that a martin stacks up next to a bt or mathews or hoyt. and i'm not talking about speed either. i'm talking draw, quietness, vibration. martins are no doubt a good bow, but the others are a+ and martin is probably b. now if you get a rytera, which is martins high end, then maybe you crawl in the a- range. i'm not bashing them either they are good bows. just not top of the line.

Comment

Do they know the riser is stripped out? I'm not sure the bow is repairable. I have had always pay for warranty repair minus parts.

Comment

Originally posted by hopco.boy View Post
            now i'm not the type to say which bow is the best out there, but come on you cant honestly say that a martin stacks up next to a bt or mathews or hoyt. and i'm not talking about speed either. i'm talking draw, quietness, vibration. martins are no doubt a good bow, but the others are a+ and martin is probably b. now if you get a rytera, which is martins high end, then maybe you crawl in the a- range. i'm not bashing them either they are good bows. just not top of the line.
            The big 3 darn sure aren't $500+ better.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on Martin failing, then the customer service failing even more. It will be a cold day in hell before I'd do business with them if this is the way they treat their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                That's part of what's wrong with America! Too many sue happy people!

It's fortunate that you weren't hurt worse.
                You said that it was the css system, that was striped. Is that a manufacturer's issue or user error?
                I actually find myself agreeing with TT.......

Comment

I didnt add or adjust anything. If you look close at this picture you can see the screws that come through the riser protrude less than a 1/16th of an inch.

Comment

Might want to send them a link to this thread, looks like their stock went down a bit round here

Comment

Did you post this on Archery Talk? Terry Martin frequently responds over there as it is his forums. Anytime I seen something like this over there they step up and handle it.

Comment

Man that blows, I switched over to Martin a couple years ago....Bought the Firecat...sweetest bow I've ever shot....I've only used their CS once, but I was called back in less than 5 minutes by Joel....It wasn't a warranty issue, just a cam tuning question. I've heard they have the best CS in the business, but from what your telling, that doesn't seem to be the case.....HELLO MARTIN!!! TIME TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE!!

Post this on Archerytalk...bet you get a different response......still a shame you have to resort to these methods though......My attitude toward Martin has changed now....Keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkills View Post
                          Did you post this on Archery Talk? Terry Martin frequently responds over there as it is his forums. Anytime I seen something like this over there they step up and handle it.
                          X2

Comment

I have sent them multiple email and links to this thread no reply and only spoken to a real person after calling them six times

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              That's part of what's wrong with America! Too many sue happy people!

It's fortunate that you weren't hurt worse.
                              You said that it was the css system, that was striped. Is that a manufacturer's issue or user error?
                              Well said, you beat me to it.

Comment

OK, I read your thread on AT....I'm not seeing how Martin is responsible, but I did also see where Joel C offered to replace your bow for free.....even though it looks like Hunter's Friend may have caused this wreck.......ie: cable failure at drop away tie point....and they installed the ccs

My apology to Martin....They do have the best customer service in the business

Comment

Working...
                                X