Bow Exploded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodbought View Post
    Holy crap. Glad you're ok. Good for you for giving the company a chance to make it right instead of just dropping everything to sue and see what you can take. Good ole fashioned bidness. The way it should be.
    x2!!!

Comment

Figures to much automation with companies. answer the phone pay a person to set there and answer the phone geeez.

Comment

Update HF said I could return the bow and possibly exchange it for another for free. Martin acted like I told them it was sunny outside, little to no concern at all. I was told I could take it to a local shop and they would replace the broken parts but, I would have to pay for the labor. Thanks Joel!!! I will be speaking with the manager Joe Castle at HF tomorrow to find out what can be done. Love Martin all you want they could give a rats-@$$ about you when it comes to equipment failure. I will be bailing on them faster than any of their bows can shoot!!!

Comment

Sorry for the bad experience bro...

Comment

Originally posted by 0007 View Post
            Update HF said I could return the bow and possibly exchange it for another for free. Martin acted like I told them it was sunny outside, little to no concern at all. I was told I could take it to a local shop and they would replace the broken parts but, I would have to pay for the labor. Thanks Joel!!! I will be speaking with the manager Joe Castle at HF tomorrow to find out what can be done. Love Martin all you want they could give a rats-@$$ about you when it comes to equipment failure. I will be bailing on them faster than any of their bows can shoot!!!
            Sorry to hear...but this response from them wouldnt be acceptable..Find somebody higher up than Joel...Maybe the guy on here who said they would take care of you has a better hook up than Joel.

Comment

That's pretty lame. I would just demand a refund. I believe that in this case that you could in fact go after the mfg. It was a issue of warranty and I am sure that they should be held liable. Most companies have some sort of warranty built into the price of the product. I don't know what you medical bills were but you should be able to recoup something. I am not sure that I would shoot another one of their bows imo.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                Last edited by 0007; 04-13-2010, 02:23 PM. Reason: Better Picture

Comment

Glad your OK. Could have bee pretty bad.

Comment

Hunter's Friends is a great site. Martin is sounding like garabage right now

Comment

I should have ponied up the extra money and gone for the Darton. http://www.dartonarchery.com/Pro-3800.html

Comment

Cant go wrong with a Darton. I have an AS300 as my backup. It is a slinger for sure. I just dont use it all the time cause of having a broken back a few years back and it is a bit of a killer on the draw for me. I shoot a Kodiak Titan and love it!!!

Comment

I was new to the sport and didnt want to blow too much money my first time out. But my neighbor insisted you get what you pay for. Should have listened to the old pro.

Comment

Originally posted by 0007 View Post
                            She kept saying "what if it had hurt the kids". I wouldn't sue I'm not that kind of a guy. I want them to just make this right.
                            Thank god it didnt hurt one of the kids for sure!
                            And I commend you on the second sentence.Sueing without even knowing what Martin has to say is just out there.
                            I had a tear drop tear off a old style PSE fireflight at full draw and I know it isnt fun and hurts bad, so Im glad you were OK.Please keep us up to date on how this turns out.
                            Wow didnt read far enough,The response of Martin isnt good.Shot them before,what happened to their coustomer service?
                            Last edited by Jp.; 04-13-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

bow

go get you an elite they have a lifetime transferable warranty. THEY have THE best warranty in the industry.
                              Last edited by doudle d; 04-13-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I hope they make it right. All these people on here stating how good their service is and now you are getting run around. I wouldn't buy one if that's the service I should expect. Glad your okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X