Remote surveillance of water well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote surveillance of water well

Put in a system that allows me to see if our water well came on each day to feed cows and livestock. Some use game cameras but I wanted to leverage the wi fi at the house and not pay any additional fees. Able to see on phone using an app plus send text or emails if u want it to...patterned after the scada we use in the oilfield..

Willing to discuss with others. Bought at Amazon and lowes for just over $200.

Im interested in learning more on this. I do not have any experience to add knowledge though. Do you mind giving details on what is needed?

Comment

We used a pressure switch from lowes ($30). Bought a level sense controller on Amazon ($179). Pressure switch is wired into controller and controller is connected to Wi-Fi so we can see it remote. When valve opens it changes pressure and switch sees it and controller communicates it..... sounds complicated but not

Comment

I just use my spypoint cameras on my water thoughs. There spypoint so it is hit and miss when they are working.

Comment

I installed Allweviee solar security outdoor wifi camera. Its connected to my Elon Musk starlink.

I love it.

amazon link here > https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WVLXKLF...ing=UTF8&psc=1

I connect to it regularly to check on things. Thinking of buying 2 more.

The tilt, pan, zoom and 360 degree view is great.

Comment

Working...
          X