Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Remote surveillance of water well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote surveillance of water well

Put in a system that allows me to see if our water well came on each day to feed cows and livestock. Some use game cameras but I wanted to leverage the wi fi at the house and not pay any additional fees. Able to see on phone using an app plus send text or emails if u want it to...patterned after the scada we use in the oilfield..

Willing to discuss with others. Bought at Amazon and lowes for just over $200.

Im interested in learning more on this. I do not have any experience to add knowledge though. Do you mind giving details on what is needed?

Comment

We used a pressure switch from lowes ($30). Bought a level sense controller on Amazon ($179). Pressure switch is wired into controller and controller is connected to Wi-Fi so we can see it remote. When valve opens it changes pressure and switch sees it and controller communicates it..... sounds complicated but not

Comment

I just use my spypoint cameras on my water thoughs. There spypoint so it is hit and miss when they are working.

Comment

I installed Allweviee solar security outdoor wifi camera. Its connected to my Elon Musk starlink.

I love it.

amazon link here > https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WVLXKLF...ing=UTF8&psc=1

I connect to it regularly to check on things. Thinking of buying 2 more.

The tilt, pan, zoom and 360 degree view is great.

Comment

Working...
          X