No announcement yet.

Xpress XP20CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the same boat but mine is a 2022 xpress XP20CC with the tunnel hull like the Shallow Bay models I paid 38k brand new I don't know if I over paid or not but I do know I love it and it gets plenty Shallow when I need it too ....no complaints....Most importantly the wife likes the boat too
    Attached Files

Comment

Xpress XP20CC

Awesome cola Blanca! Great looking boat and even better the wife likes it. Mine is a tunnel with a jack plate as well and gets as skinny as I want to. I love the jump seats in yours. Way better design I just missed by a model year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You boys have nice boats! I love my Xpress h20 bay. Had it 5 years now and I'm very happy with it!

Comment

I hate that boats cost what they do now. The 18 bay xpress I had was 15k with a 90.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Scored a Baystar system on Facebook for 40% of new. Couldn’t say no. Hope to get it installed before the long weekend. I’ve been down a rabbit hole of what fluid to use.

Comment

I want a new boat but a couple years ago I scored a deal on an 18’ Duracraft for $800 for the entire package. It’s gets me on the fish for sure.I have been slowly but surely making upgrades to it and rewired the entire thing properly.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4419.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	24714159
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4411.jpg
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	24714160

Name:	IMG_4254.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	24714161

Name:	IMG_3725.jpg
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	24714162

Name:	IMG_3614.jpg
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	24714163

Name:	IMG_3598.jpg
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	24714164

Name:	IMG_3177.jpg
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	24714165

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice ride westex and what a great price! Started on the baystar install today. Having some clearance issues on tilt due to the jack plate but looks like it will work. I run the jackplate all the way down and I don’t need to. Keeps water pressure higher so I may just have to run it there.

Comment

Hydraulic Steering Installed. Pulling the hoses was the worst part, some of which was probably my fault. I got it done though. Works great, can't wait to test it out on the water this weekend. Replaced the water pressure gauge- I hated how the old one was faded. Dare I say, I think she's all done. Well, I need fishing seats and new tires...

Boats are like strippers, they work great as long as you throw $100 bills at them.

Comment

I took a play out of your playbook and used a 36" flower pot for under seat storage.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                      Hydraulic Steering Installed. Pulling the hoses was the worst part, some of which was probably my fault. I got it done though. Works great, can't wait to test it out on the water this weekend. Replaced the water pressure gauge- I hated how the old one was faded. Dare I say, I think she's all done. Well, I need fishing seats and new tires...

Boats are like strippers, they work great as long as you throw $100 bills at them.
                      Curious to see how you like the baystar. I've got an xp180 with a 90sho and I've considered it a few times.

Comment

Looks great Hoggslayer. TreyRo, I will report back after the weekend. My main metric will be turning while under way. For me, Turning very hard beond about 1/4 throttle was a two hand operation. Crossing West bay in wind and chop, at about 3/4 throttle I couldn't really even adjust my heading.

If you decide to go that route, I'm glad to answer any questions I can on the install. I watched a couple youtube videos and went for it.

Comment

Looks great Hoggslayer. TreyRo, I will report back after the weekend. My main metric will be turning while under way. For me, Turning very hard beond about 1/4 throttle was a two hand operation. Crossing West bay in wind and chop, at about 3/4 throttle I couldn't really even adjust my heading.

If you decide to go that route, I'm glad to answer any questions I can on the install. I watched a couple youtube videos and went for it.
                          Mine is the same way. Don't lose your grip on the steering wheel or its going to throw you out of the boat. Thinking about the hydraulic steering myself.

Comment

Awesome looking boat. Great work on the upgrades too.

Comment

Steering is the best money I’ve spent on the boat. My 6 year old daughter was steering it at 20mph today. Hands off the wheel to adjust the fish finder was no problem.

Comment

Steering is the best money I’ve spent on the boat. My 6 year old daughter was steering it at 20mph today. Hands off the wheel to adjust the fish finder was no problem.

What brand and model did you go with? How hard was it to install?

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X