DIY Cabin build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, it’s getting closer.

Cabinets just came from Lowes, they’re Hickory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I stayed a week in the cabin. It was awesome even though it’s not completely done.

Staying another week in mid December and will try and do a little work as well. Plan is to have it 100% by March.

Comment

DIY Cabin build

Air mattress and coffee. All I needed.
        Cooked outside

Comment

Great work- I love following this thread. It’s good to see you enjoying it now!
          Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Incredible work, nicely done.

Comment

Niiiiiice!!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

That is a home run. Very very nice. Crazy skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DIY Cabin build

3rd stay out here. Still need upper cabinets and some trim work finished before i can move appliances in but i did a few finishing touches and got it livable for sure.

It’s -1 wind chill and my minisplits are keeping nice and comfortable. Hunted all day today and going for another all day sit tomorrow in the cold.

Forth quarter and the deer are winning!

Got me a new bed and memory foam mattress. Donated the Queen air bed to my daughters room till I get the bunk beds built.

Last edited by Hix; 12-22-2022, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

Absolutely beautiful. Would love to do the same thing.

Comment

Looks great! don't forget to update us on budget when you get done.

Comment

fantastic build. thank you for the ideas

Comment

Originally posted by hunt777 View Post
                              fantastic build. thank you for the ideas
                              No problem!

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              Looks great! don't forget to update us on budget when you get done.
                              Will do, still have a few thousand to spend wrapping it up now that deer season has ended. I’ll get pics and a price break down together soon.

Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
                              Absolutely beautiful. Would love to do the same thing.
                              Get after it, this has take my over a year and a half but way worth it.

Comment

More progress, moved a electrical outlet and ice maker hookup that i laid out wrong behind the fridge and stove (you can see the cuts now but ones the microwave is hung and the fridge is slid in they’ll be hidden.

After that I hung the upper cabinets. Trimmed 2 of the doors and both windows in the living/ kitchen area.
                                Also took the entry door off and painted the casing black. Way happy with that compared to original white.

One barn door to hang and some base board and corner trim and i can move to bunk room.
                                I also plan i building a diner style booth out of pine to go on the corner with storage under the seats and maybe a pull out trash can on the left side if there’s room between it and the cabinet.

Comment

Working...
                                X