Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Krivo Stand Builds - offseason blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work, great looking setup.

Comment

Great set up!

Comment

Sweet! That'll be a great set up for the rest of your life.

Comment

Nice I love it

Comment

Next time weld a short piece of angle iron on the inside of the leg near the bottom and on up on the stubb out of the platform. This puts it at the right angle for you to run the square tubing cross bracing (on the inside of the legs) and use self tapping screws through the tubing into the angle. it will lay flat across them. Make them all equidistant on the legs to get the cross bracing equal.

Comment

Looks great fellas! How heavy is that thing? Manageable with one guy or need two? Would you consider going any lighter gauge on any of the pieces? Do the legs rattle inside of the leg sleeves? I’ve got complete envy over these stands and have to get something done for mine.

Comment

Krivo Stand Builds - offseason blues

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                Looks great fellas! How heavy is that thing? Manageable with one guy or need two? Would you consider going any lighter gauge on any of the pieces? Do the legs rattle inside of the leg sleeves? I’ve got complete envy over these stands and have to get something done for mine.

All together two guys could shimmy it around but we made to come apart in pieces to allow one man to set it up. With the plywood on you could easily roll it anywhere you want. I would stay with 14 gauge because with two guys it is solid! The legs dont rattle at all because of the set screw on top of the sleeve securing them in one direction and the leg braces securing them in the other. I am without a lease this year so if you want to work a deal let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cwbrown View Post
                  cAll together two guys could shimmy it around but we made to come apart in pieces to allow one man to set it up. With the plywood on you could easily roll it anywhere you want. I would stay with 14 gauge because with two guys it is solid! The legs dont rattle at all because of the set screw on top of the sleeve securing them in one direction and the leg braces securing them in the other. I am without a lease this year so if you want to work a deal let me know!

Thanks for the info. Hmmmm. Something to think about!

Comment

Great job, James

Comment

Dang this looks awesome. I need to get back into welding.

Comment

Originally posted by cwbrown View Post
                        All together two guys could shimmy it around but we made to come apart in pieces to allow one man to set it up. With the plywood on you could easily roll it anywhere you want. I would stay with 14 gauge because with two guys it is solid! The legs dont rattle at all because of the set screw on top of the sleeve securing them in one direction and the leg braces securing them in the other. I am without a lease this year so if you want to work a deal let me know!

Looks like you did all the work. You should be able to hunt with James this season :-)

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
                          Looks like you did all the work. You should be able to hunt with James this season :-)

It was a team effort!!!, hopefully some trash are old enough lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X