No announcement yet.

Woohoo look what I got!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm me and I’ll give you the lady’s cell phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Last updates before I take her to the woods. Carpet installed, hooks and shelves, door lock installed and all windows sealed with sealant. She’s ready to go! I’ll paint the inside later.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Looks like it will be very comfortable and functional. Will it take a forklift to unload it?

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

I think a tow strap and a come-a-long around a tree should do the trick [emoji6]

Comment

You can draw back and shoot out of those side windows like that ?

Comment

I can draw back sitting or standing. The box is 8ft long, 7 feet tall and 6 feet wide.

Comment

Sweet build, should be fun to hunt out of !!

Comment

Great job! Only thing it needs now is blacked out inside. When I hunt mine I only have one window open at a time. My windows are opaque so as not to let too much light in so I can't be seen from outside. Plenty of room for a sleeping bag and a good midday nap I stay nice and comfy on the coldest day with my lil Heater Buddy inside. You can get away with a lot of movement and clothing noise from inside one of these even when deer are 10 yards away. I've drawn on deer as close as 8 yards and never even had them look up.

Comment

Yep it’s pretty darn quiet with the carpet inside. I’ll have the inside painted when I get the extra time. Right now I’m trying to get it out there by the weekend so the deer have time to get used to it. I’m thinking of putting a little battery powered fan in it for the hot summer days because I want to pig hunt from it too.

Comment

I have 5 of them here in Humble for sale some with side doors and some with end doors like this one. 100 each

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bill View Post
                            I have 5 of them here in Humble for sale some with side doors and some with end doors like this one. 100 each
                            PM Sent

Comment

I’m missing green lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post

I’m missing green lol.

Don't matter much. Deer are supposed to be color blind. The color break-up pattern is what's important. I put up an Ameristep Brickhouse pop up blind once that turned bright pink after being in the sun for 2 weeks. Hogs, deer and turkey didn't seem to notice it at all even though it stood out like a sore thumb and could be seen from miles away.

Just get that sucker good and level on some cinder blocks or something so the box don't twist and not let the door shut good and tight.
                                Last edited by muzzlebrake; 08-31-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X