Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Time To Make This Porch Bigger, And Add Some FIRE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome job!

Comment

Back several pages I mentioned my wife wanted a swing. Just so happens she had kept the mattress from our sons baby bed, which is a LOT smaller than some of the ideas she had (not to mention we already have it). She found MORE ideas on Pinterest so I modified some of them to come up with this design.

And after a slight redesign...I fished it tonight...

I think we're gonna stain it dark after a bunch of sanding, and she's gonna get the mattress covered in weatherproof somethin or other....and of course cover it with pillows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Very nice Dale...in fact it's down right impressive for such a redneck!

Comment

Looking good, sir.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

This "joint" was fun.

I'd be all the way sorry not to mention my dad in all of this. He and I set the countertops ourselves....a 1st for both of us. he rolled up and did most of the painting...partly because he knows how much I hate to paint, and partly because he knew I'd screw it up. He taught me how to do most of what I know how to do, and all of how to think it all out before I start. And he lets me use, and run off with all his cool tools whenever I want. I could never explain how much he's a part of everything I build.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Very nice Dale...in fact it's down right impressive for such a redneck!

Well I always appreciate compliments from fellow rednecks!

Comment

Good job brother! Senior raised you right! He's a hand!

Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                  l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                  ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Jeff Foxworthy and Drew Carey with other Blue Collar Guys. HILL-FRIKKIN-LAARIUOS!

Comment

The decor "theme" for the old back porch is kind of a Beer Bait and Ammo type deal. So we bought this old tackle box at a trade day deal a couple weeks ago to put back porch type stuff in.

So while the Sunday ribs were cookin I cleaned it up some, and got it prepped for its new job.

Comment

I am completely embarrassed to say that I didn't see this thread till today.

STRONG work, Mr. Moser, STRONG!

Comment

What happened to the 10ga pulls? Did it not work out?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            What happened to the 10ga pulls? Did it not work out?

I just never got them put on, I think I'll do that tonight.

Comment

You've brought this project a long way Dale, and nicely done for sure. I like the old bait box, I have an aluminum one that looks a lot like it somewhere in storage.

Comment

I could drink beer there!

Comment

Working...
                                X