No announcement yet.

Bluetooth ammo can speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome. I would like to build one for my toolbox.

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
      I have this speaker, I've been pretty happy with it but when your outside the sound gets drowned out imo. There are a lot more options out since I bought mine but I bet this ammo can is considerably louder than most.
      Just out of curiosity how big are those speakers? And would they be loud enough to use as an electronic call?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
        Just out of curiosity how big are those speakers? And would they be loud enough to use as an electronic call?

Now that's an interesting idea right there.

Comment

I'm not sure how loud they need to be to use as an electronic call, but i think your limiting factor would be the short range that bluetooth works in. I would think you'd want the call father away from you than 30 or so feet.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by mdmorrow View Post
              Now that's an interesting idea right there.
              I've used mine for that. Works ok. The person that posted a thread about it a year or so ago, that's what they were using there's for. They just used stuff they had laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                I'm not sure how loud they need to be to use as an electronic call, but i think your limiting factor would be the short range that bluetooth works in. I would think you'd want the call father away from you than 30 or so feet.
                Well I hunt on varmints on top of a hill, put out mojos with one wing on, hide my can in some brush about 20ish feet away and I hide in another set of brush. I've got enough attention off of me that it does ok.

Comment

No because I sell these to kids in College Station and I don't want them to figure it out. Hahah I'll pm you though.
                  C'mon now........These things are all over the internet. Just post a picture of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                    C'mon now........These things are all over the internet. Just post a picture of it.
                    Those are if you want to make one the hard way! Lol

Comment

No because I sell these to kids in College Station and I don't want them to figure it out. Hahah I'll pm you though.
                      Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                      Hate to burst your bubble but you realize that every one of them you sell to a college kid is one more opportunity for him to open the can and snap a picture so his buddy's can make one also.

Cool idea though almost like the cooler speaker system yet way more portable...
                      Would work great on a boat that isn't outfitted with speakers like a bowfishing rig, aluminum jon boat, etc

Comment

Thought this was a DIY thread...not a business idea?

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
                          Hate to burst your bubble but you realize that every one of them you sell to a college kid is one more opportunity for him to open the can and snap a picture so his buddy's can make one also.

Cool idea though almost like the cooler speaker system yet way more portable...
                          Would work great on a boat that isn't outfitted with speakers like a bowfishing rig, aluminum jon boat, etc
                          Yeah they can, but there aren't many college kids who know what tools they need to use. When I was in college a couple years ago everybody would always ask me to help them do small task. It amazes me how college kids have very little common sense/trouble shooting skills. I knew a few guys who barely know how to use a drill! But that's another story!

Yeah I before real season my buddy and I would take it out on his jon boat to scout out holes. You an use it for almost everything!

Comment

Got a buddy who made one a little bit bigger. Those suckers get LOUD.

Comment

Like it!

Comment

How much do you sell them for?

Comment

Working...
                                X