Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be out there this weekend I'm pretty sure. hopefully. Lol

Comment

Man that looks great! Saving this idea in case I get my own place or lease one day!

Comment

I built a similar one and he is right, it would be hard to make it worth while to others. I had two vertical braces spaced evenly between ends and a little different connection system that add steel, weight and time. Panels and steel will put you at near $50 a panel. That doesn't even come close to your time involved, wire for the welder, chop saw blades, beer. But it will be worth it setting up and moving when you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I built a similar one and he is right, it would be hard to make it worth while to others. I had two vertical braces spaced evenly between ends and a little different connection system that add steel, weight and time. Panels and steel will put you at near $50 a panel. That doesn't even come close to your time involved, wire for the welder, chop saw blades, beer. But it will be worth it setting up and moving when you need to.

Yeah I was going to do a pin latching system but that would of took even more time. The pins I rigged up are 8" long for strength and any elevation changes. My motto is KISS lol

Same for the braces. If time permitted I would of done it. This one was a good learning curve. If they become too weak I'll have to make changes in the offseason.

Comment

This is the way to go. Good job. I have plans to do a pen with 8' sections with the same design using 1" tubing.

Comment

I like this idea.

Comment

Good idea and great work.

Comment

Working...
                X