No announcement yet.

Barndominium in the making.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats awesome. We want to do the same here in Texas, outside the city, taxes would be cheaper and I could have a large garage/shop. I like the way yours turned out.

Comment

call that a dream shack!!!

Comment

Lets see if I can throw this thread in reverse. Due to the flood on the sabine river we were flooded out of our home with about 30 inches of water. I tore out the Sheetrock and insulation at 4 foot. Dried it for a week and half and sprayed it down with some mold stuff.
        Attached Files

Comment

Going back with sheetrock.
          Attached Files

Comment

Man I hate that for yall. Have seen that before when my parents house flooded growing up. Wouldn't wish that on anyone. But cool to see you showing us as yall get it fixed.

Comment

I've changed all my receptacles that got wet and what wires that needed to be replaced. Is there anyone on here that is good at installing doors? I suck at it, managed the first time but would rather them installed better this time.

Comment

Dude I'm so sorry for your family and the entire situation. This sux on so many levels after watching this build thread and now seeing what you guys are going through.

I know y'all will survive it and all...but I just hate to see this. God Bless y'all brother.

Comment

You got a good jump on it, you'll have it looking great in no time.

Comment

Nice meeting you and your wife today. Good luck with the doors!

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbler View Post
                      Nice meeting you and your wife today. Good luck with the doors!
                      Yes sir, you too and thanks for the hand.

Comment

Dang just saw this thread and made it all the way through.

The ending sucks. Good luck getting it back together

Comment

You get her done yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            You get her done yet?
                            Almost. Replaced all the interior doors, all the trim and cabinets. A little bit left to paint and finished staining everything yesterday. Maybe later in the week I can get around to the exterior doors. Granite guys are coming tuesday so I'm hoping we can move back in at the end of next week. I'll try to remember to take pictures tomorrow, so busy trying to get everything done that I don't even think to take pictures.

Comment

I do have some pictures of some critters the high water washed up in my yard. There is a little lizard in the back that I'm a little worried about as for as my dog, hopefully he will move on.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Lizard my eye...

Comment

Working...
                                X