No announcement yet.

New blind coming along quite nicely....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump to the top for a lease member building a blind to see...

Comment

great lookin blind! good work!

Comment

nice

Comment

gonna be comfortable-looks great

Comment

Jason.....what thickness of plywood did you use to skin the blind with ?

Comment

Originally posted by BOHTR View Post
              Jason.....what thickness of plywood did you use to skin the blind with ?
              9/32 Plywood sheathing at Lowes. It was like $10 a sheet when I built this.

Comment

Great

Comment

good 1

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Looking sweet. I am fixing to start on one as well. Planning on making hinged windows and some custom curtains with rods top and bottom so I can reduce the size of my openings while bowhunting. Gave me some good ideas> thanks.

Comment

Nice Work. Looking to build one like that myself except I am thinking about using 1x1 square tubing for the frame.

Comment

Bump for Drenalin Junkie

Comment

LOL! Looks Great when are you going to start mass manufacturing? and then become a Smart Sponsor

Comment

Thanks for the bump Jason!!!! Got a good idea of what I am looking at now.

Comment

Jason - nice work. If you don't mind, what brand/model of sprayer do you have and would you recommend it to others? I have been in the market and having trouble deciding.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X