Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

New blind coming along quite nicely....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump to the top for a lease member building a blind to see...

Comment

great lookin blind! good work!

Comment

nice

Comment

gonna be comfortable-looks great

Comment

Jason.....what thickness of plywood did you use to skin the blind with ?

Comment

Originally posted by BOHTR View Post
              Jason.....what thickness of plywood did you use to skin the blind with ?
              9/32 Plywood sheathing at Lowes. It was like $10 a sheet when I built this.

Comment

Great

Comment

good 1

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Looking sweet. I am fixing to start on one as well. Planning on making hinged windows and some custom curtains with rods top and bottom so I can reduce the size of my openings while bowhunting. Gave me some good ideas> thanks.

Comment

Nice Work. Looking to build one like that myself except I am thinking about using 1x1 square tubing for the frame.

Comment

Bump for Drenalin Junkie

Comment

LOL! Looks Great when are you going to start mass manufacturing? and then become a Smart Sponsor

Comment

Thanks for the bump Jason!!!! Got a good idea of what I am looking at now.

Comment

Jason - nice work. If you don't mind, what brand/model of sprayer do you have and would you recommend it to others? I have been in the market and having trouble deciding.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X