Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

I had knocked the hell out of my canopy top and shoved it Doreen on a pine limb a few weeks ago. I Got it straight again...

After...

Before.....

And my quick hitch and new top link weren't raising my brush hog very much...Maybe a foot of the ground. I did some figuring, broke out the protractor, and got it right. Lots of lift now.

Got a 15' ladder stand set up in the back for a north wind bow stand. Forgot to take a pic.

Got the new box stand braced up and leveled. It's gonna be nice. Got a ladder made and attached to the porch of the stand.

I was real excited to check my camera on the one feeder I got going last weekend. The deer didn't disappoint. Got deer the first night it was running and then a nice bachelor group stopped by...

"The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." Michelle Obama

Comment

Comment

THANKS Bobby for sharing. Great looking place you have.

Comment

That pup is something else.
          And some nice critters in there too.
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 07-24-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Very nice set up Chew. Lucky man

Comment

Awesome ride along, thanks for taking the time to put that together for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. Labor of love.

Comment

Coming along great. I just had the same top link/not getting the shredder high enough problem. One thing I found, other than moving my top link down to a lower pin, was to set my shredder on two 6X6's (I put them under the runners on each side before lowering down. When I unhook my Pat's quick hitches, it makes it much easier to hook up and unhook. (more travel) Just my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                    Coming along great. I just had the same top link/not getting the shredder high enough problem. One thing I found, other than moving my top link down to a lower pin, was to set my shredder on two 6X6's (I put them under the runners on each side before lowering down. When I unhook my Pat's quick hitches, it makes it much easier to hook up and unhook. (more travel) Just my experience.
                    Yessir. I was using two landscape timbers the same way. Haven't taken it off in a while but will go back to using them. Did you take the virtual tour with me on the youtube link? I may or may not have had a few Modelos at that point.

Comment

What model is your tractor?

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                        What model is your tractor?
                        It's an L3400 (standard...not the HST). Picked it up used with only 25 hours on it. Really enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Yessir. I was using two landscape timbers the same way. Haven't taken it off in a while but will go back to using them. Did you take the virtual tour with me on the youtube link? I may or may not have had a few Modelos at that point.

I kinda figured.....by the way, the pup is huge. Remember when she was a baby.

Comment

Nice tour! Upgrades are coming along nicely!

Comment

A friend of mine sent me these today. Pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                A friend of mine sent me these today. Pretty cool.

Those are nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X