No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby how do you like that quick hitch your tractor?

Comment

Man, Daisy is one good looking dog.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Bobby how do you like that quick hitch your tractor?
        So far so good. Only used it a few times. Had to buy an extended top link. Other one was too short with the extra length.

Comment

Originally posted by dkmossoak View Post
          Man, Daisy is one good looking dog.
          Thanks! She is a cool dog for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            So far so good. Only used it a few times. Had to buy an extended top link. Other one was too short with the extra length.
            What brand did you buy. I thought I saved the link but didn't

Comment

Pats quick hitch

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Got a few updates. Mostly pics. We spend most of our relaxing, cooking, card playing, coffee drinking time in what my wife calls Town Hall. It is a 16x16 well house that has a stove/oven, table & chairs, microwave, fridge, washer & dryer, water heater, etc. The building was getting to be in bad shape due to very little roof overhang. Lots of rain and splashing up on the plywood equalled a lot of rot along the bottom. I came up with a rough plan, pulled out my tools, took some measurements, then called in the real crew. They knocked it out in about 3 or 4 days.

Roof extension on two sides for covered porches, replaced all rotten wood, and hardiplank and trim over everything. The crew saw my roof wasn't supported very well and had a sag in the middle. They supported it from the inside with a purlin/beam. Everything turned out nice.

Comment

Comment

That's when they first started.

Before pics:

Comment

Last weekend I couldn't stomach paying the kubota dealer over $600 for maintenance. Bought all the filters and fluids and did it myself. Very satisfying.

Oil and filter, hydraulic fluid and filter, flushed radiator, changed front axle fluid, greased all fittings.

Got her running like a scalded ape.

Comment

Miscellaneous pics from KCA ranch:

Bruce came over yesterday and we made cabbage on the discussion cooker. Good times.

Finished up a new deer feeder after paying crazy prices in town for a new 12v motor and battery. Should have brought KY.

Got a timer set up for wife's little garden.

Roof support I need to paint soon.

Comment

I'll let Bruce talk about how handy a 6 cyl. Jeep and a winch can be in certain situations.

Comment

Love me some Kabota. I don't have one. But have used one for work. It was a bit older than yours.

Edit: And what's the story Bruce?
                              Last edited by Texas Grown; 04-03-2016, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I know nothing.......

Comment

Working...
                                X