X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Getting some rare action at my newest setup on the creek
    When I see the little piggies all I can say in my head is KOLACHE.. lol

Set-up looks great boss! gonna have to look into that program some more for sure!

Comment

Don't worry...I'll drive by and check on your pond and feeders.

With a fishing pole and a rifle.
      Ahhh....... friends like this is all I need.

Comment

Place is looking good Bobby, that smoke house is gonna be perfect for the elephant!

Comment

Ever think about putting fencing up around feeders to keep pigs out?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
            Ever think about putting fencing up around feeders to keep pigs out?

East tx deer aren't too fond of feeder pens. But I may consider it since both my feeders were knocked over when I got up there Friday.

Comment

Awesome looking place. I periodically check in here to scope the new updates. Ha I'm livin vicariously through you.

Comment

East tx deer aren't too fond of feeder pens. But I may consider it since both my feeders were knocked over when I got up there Friday.
                Have you left yet?

Comment

Yes. In New Mexico. On the road.

Comment

Go get 'em Bobby!

Comment

Been a while since I updated. No real projects due to deer season. I have 2 hunting spits on KCA and a couple on the lease about 5 miles away. Got a doe on opening day at the lease.

I've been getting all my tools and other stuff out of the well house and into the 6x6 railroad shack.

I'll be trying to run some electric to it soon to run the plugs, lights, exhaust fan.

Hunted this Saturday morning but hog feeder had clogged up and quit throwing a few days ago. No hogs.

Saturday evening the wife and I snuck up on my back hill feeder at 7 pm and hogs were everywhere. I threw up the AR and squeezed off. I missed.

I had a hog trap in the very back and decided to move it to the creek in the middle where they have been rooting around. Chain-on bucket forks came in handy.

Stan R really missed me [emoji16]so he came over with his Hobart and welded in some bucket hooks for me. He added in some supports on the lip to make it stronger.

Wish I would have had them last weekend!

Then we dabbed some supports behind the tractor seat for a toolbox I bought just for this purpose:

Got it bolted down and filled it up with tractor stuff (technical term).

I smoked a nice pork butt on the UDS that we ate Sunday. Turned out great!

No pics.

Til next time!

Comment

sweet....guess my driveway is too long for anyone to "stop" by.....

Comment

Dang.....Ole Stan aint to shabby with a welding moesheen

Comment

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Dang.....Ole Stan aint to shabby with a welding moesheen
                            Yessir. He even had a can of Kubota orange handy! He makes it look easy. I would still be there trying to get it right.
                            Last edited by Chew; 10-13-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

looking good Chew...Stan is good guy.

Comment

Yessir. Lotta good folks around. I've been lucky enough to stumble into some of the best!

Comment

Working...
                                X