Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming along nicely.

Comment

House is coming along good. Painters have been working hard all week. Staining the front door, the living room beam across the Great room, the sliding barn door, that side bar etc. Cabinets are in they're working on electricity outside. Lotta progress.

Took 3 days of mowing to get the property looking good after all the rain we've had.

We've got five laying hens now. They're still on Walmart tote brooder. Three of our rabbits of babies. One of the moms killed all of them for some reason. Wait a few days in bred her again. She'll get one more chance then she's gone.
      I guess all of my photos are too large. Miss Tapatalk!

Comment

I'll try some screenshots...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230630_222658_Gallery.jpg
Views:	653
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	26523295 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230630_222635_Gallery.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	26523296 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230630_222652_Gallery.jpg
Views:	645
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	26523297 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230630_222710_Gallery.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	26523298 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230630_222626_Gallery.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	26523299

Comment

It wont be too many more months and the house will be done. The smaller pictures just dont bring out the detail and scope of this project, like the bigger pictures did. Still enjoyed the progress update.

Comment

Haven't posted in a while. Here's a walkthrough video I made this afternoon.

Thanks for following along.

Comment

Looking good Bobby and I REALLY like that layout of the house. One of these days I need to get over there and see it in person. Is your hydro seeder guy local? I need to spread some soil over my place. The clay is no beuno for caca on my grass

Also, put me down for a signed copy of that book.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Looking good Bobby and I REALLY like that layout of the house. One of these days I need to get over there and see it in person. Is your hydro seeder guy local? I need to spread some soil over my place. The clay is no beuno for caca on my grass

Also, put me down for a signed copy of that book.
                Hey Shane. He's actually coming out of Bryan area. But he said he goes all over. https://grassrootshydroseeding.org/. If you're ever coming through the area, hit me up. 20 minutes west of crockett, 10 miles east of centerville.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Hey Shane. He's actually coming out of Bryan area. But he said he goes all over. https://grassrootshydroseeding.org/. If you're ever coming through the area, hit me up. 20 minutes west of crockett, 10 miles east of centerville.
                  Thanks!!

Comment

Bar got its granite tops today. They're gonna add a footrest soon Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20230712_191347_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.3 KB ID:	26531891. Sucker weighs several hundred lbs.

Name:	Screenshot_20230712_191312_Gallery.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	26531893

Name:	Screenshot_20230712_191325_Gallery.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	26531894
                    Last edited by Chew; 07-12-2023, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Looking great Chew! I know you and M are really excited about watching it all come together!

That bar looks great too!

On another note: My Son-n-law and his neighbor found a bar similar to that, that someone had set out by the curb for disposal. It also has a granite top. And it was missing a foot. So they took the 3 feet off of it. And added heavy-duty casters. Now, their whole block of 30-40 somethings "roll" it out and meet in someone's driveway. Or on the sidewalk somewhere on their street on Friday evenings, for a community Get-2-gether before the weekend starts. The cocktail of choice just depends. Yours reminded me of the casters.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Looking great Chew! I know you and M are really excited about watching it all come together!

That bar looks great too!

On another note: My Son-n-law and his neighbor found a bar similar to that, that someone had set out by the curb for disposal. It also has a granite top. And it was missing a foot. So they took the 3 feet off of it. And added heavy-duty casters. Now, their whole block of 30-40 somethings "roll" it out and meet in someone's driveway. Or on the sidewalk somewhere on their street on Friday evenings, for a community Get-2-gether before the weekend starts. The cocktail of choice just depends. Yours reminded me of the casters.
                        Good story Mike. And I might need some heavy duty casters

Comment

Showers/tub tile and kitchen backsplash are done. Couldn't get pics to load... Sorry about the screenshots Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230716_141503_Gallery.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	26534328 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230716_141452_Gallery.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	26534329 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230716_141435_Gallery.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	26534330

Comment

This build is coming together fast. Nice choice on the backsplash colors.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Gonna be a beautiful place for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X