No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheetrockers knocked it out quick. I think they're going to texture tomorrow.

Propane installed today as well. Got a line coming off the tank for our portable generator. Also ran a line around the entire back of the house to the cooking area and put a drop there for whatever we want.

Comment

Wow. ****s getting real now.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good Chew! I bet you have done several walk throughs so far when it quieted down? It’s a good feeling to see things coming together I am sure. Looks like you chose a top notch builder the way things are moving along. Again congratulations.

Comment

Brother I'm impressed. Your builder gets sh** done!!! Looking good. [emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

Are those sheetrockers local? It's looking like I need to replace all of mine.

Comment

Thanks guys. I think everything's about to slow down with cabinets painting and all that. At least the builder says it will

Comment

Just awesome Bobby!

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Looks like your search for the right contractor to build your home has paid off. These crews are not messing around. Getting closer to completion.

Comment

Originally posted by TRH View Post
                      Are those sheetrockers local? It's looking like I need to replace all of mine.
                      I just asked the contractor and he said they drive up from the Houston area. They pretty much stay all day and night

Comment

Must protect the garden...
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20230616_215848_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.7 KB ID:	26511064

Me and Daisy we're making our nightly rounds and she took off and almost caught him at our bucket full of blueberry plants. She caught him in the creek and the fight didn't last long.
                        Attached Files

Comment

She musta been look-n for a date. She's got her lip stick on.

Nice job Daisy! (thumbs up and smiley insert here)

Comment

Daisy is earning her keep protecting the garden from that masked bandit.

Comment

Home build update. Moving right along...

Comment

Everything is starting to take shape, those subs don't mess around. Love that big pantry.

Comment

Working...
                                X