No announcement yet.

Pig pipe has been found!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many holes did you drill in it? You dont need more than 2....4 at the most.

Comment

Looks like a target! I'll have to check out that link

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
          Thats a great idea! You can't have enough cow bell
          lol

Comment

That is a great idea. Been wanting to do one for a while.

Comment

Wish I would have done this months ago. Thanks for posting.

Comment

I read where one guy said in addition to a bell on the pipe, he kept one in the stand. He'd ring it and try to fool the pigs into thinking some were already there.

Comment

more cowbell!
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRyE5mqv5wk"]SNL I Need More Cowbell (full skit) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

About how long did it take them to find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                      I read where one guy said in addition to a bell on the pipe, he kept one in the stand. He'd ring it and try to fool the pigs into thinking some were already there.
                      I had heard the same thing, that would be cool if it works.

Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
                      About how long did it take them to find it?
                      It took them about three weeks to find mine and really use it right. Had trail cam pictures of them around it with in a week but they weren't pushing it for a little while. That being said they found dads immediately and started pushing it right away. All depends on hog density, we killed right at 1000 in the spring from a helicopter and it really put their numbers down so we're not seeing as many as we used to.

Comment

^^^Wow! That is a hog problem. How many acres was that over?

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer View Post
                          ^^^Wow! That is a hog problem. How many acres was that over?
                          It would seem so but it was over 34,000 acres and two days of flying. Still a lot of pigs and a lot that made it.

Comment

We changed from a pipe to a 35 gallon barrel on our place. The pipe didn't last long at all once they figured it out.

Comment

Working...
                            X