Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the pics Sam. Nice one for sure!

Comment

Sam asked me to post these for him. He got this ol' boy yesterday hunting across the tank from the cabin.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice cabin and nice Buck Sam

Comment

So cool.

Congrats!

Comment

Still following. Nice buck!!

Comment

Just awesome

Comment

So much for the saying "you can't kill them if you don't get off the porch!"

Nice one Sam!

Comment

How in the jelly bean color did I miss this thread........ This brings all cabin build threads to a new level. I greatly enjoyed catching up on this thread and can't wait for your next update. And that is a great buck your buddy shot out front of the cabin!

I would love to run down and drink a deer lease Kool-Aid while sitting on that great porch......Kool-Aid's on me......

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                    How in the jelly bean color did I miss this thread........ This brings all cabin build threads to a new level. I greatly enjoyed catching up on this thread and can't wait for your next update. And that is a great buck your buddy shot out front of the cabin!

I would love to run down and drink a deer lease Kool-Aid while sitting on that great porch......Kool-Aid's on me......

Rwc
                    Make it happen Bob! Been wantin' to meet ole RWC for a while anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Rwc
                      Originally posted by Double L View Post
                      Make it happen Bob! Been wantin' to meet ole RWC for a while anyways!
                      I'm sure we can make that work out. I love me some Kool-Aid

Comment

I love these threads. Nice work.

Comment

[QUOTE=bobc;7898020]I'm sure we can make that work out. I love me some Kool-Aid [/QUOTE

Let me know a good afternoon that works for y'all, I'm in. Espically if I can get my river buck on the ground.

Rwc

Comment

Might have to be after season ends for me. I haven't released an arrow yet and have several deer to kill

Comment

[quote=Rwc;7899873]
                              Originally posted by bobc View Post
                              I'm sure we can make that work out. I love me some Kool-Aid [/QUOTE

Let me know a good afternoon that works for y'all, I'm in. Espically if I can get my river buck on the ground.

Rwc

Originally posted by Double L View Post
                              Might have to be after season ends for me. I haven't released an arrow yet and have several deer to kill
                              Will do RWC! And Larry, after talking to Shelly today, it sounds like you could use some porch time.

Comment

I'll kill a hog and we can put him in the ground and cook him up and make a day of it....

,,,,Sam,,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X