From the dead!
    I bring you back!!

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
      From the dead!
      I bring you back!!

Pimp

Comment

Just bought one from Home Depot - going to set this up for the weekend...or maybe sooner

Comment

Originally posted by More Liberty View Post
          Just bought one from Home Depot - going to set this up for the weekend...or maybe sooner
          Do yourself a favor go to walmart and buy a pack of colored notebook dividers for 47 cents to make a colored lens for your light. I went a different route the last time I was out and the lights were so bright the hogs would not come in all the way.

Comment

I wonder if red or green spray paint would work?

Comment

Hobby lobby or Walmart has the colored plastic.

Comment

I used a red permanent marker on my spot light I use for varmint hunting. I just put 2 coats of red marker and it works great for that. I used the red film from hobby lobby on my lights at the feaders.

Comment

Starting to get a hog problem on the land I'm hunting. Would like to get some updates on how well the Harbor Freight lights are working? Are the hogs getting use to them? And have you had any trouble out of the light itself? Thanks

Comment

They don't bother my hogs. I have 2 that have held up well. Only problem I had was coins chewing on the wires.

Comment

Thanks, picked one up today. The new ones do have a 12v solar panel. But cannot remove the lens to put the film between the leds and lens. Cut it and taped it to the outside. Hope by the time the tape comes loose they will be use to it and not worry about the white light.

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

Put mine out on 12/31/15 and the very next night the hogs were under the feeder. Did not bother them at all with straight white light.

Comment

We rigged up something similar with one of the driving lights from elusive wildlife. Set it up on a remote switch and a tripod. Mobile and effective.

Comment

Taged for reference.

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
                                They will work long enough to save up for a SNIPERHAWGLIGHTS feeder light.

Mine's been set up for almost 3 years and it's still working

Comment

Working...
                                X