It has begun...water tank bow blind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaton View Post
    Do y'all put frame on inside or outside this will be a bow blind and it will have two hinges on each window my windows as 10x23.
    My frames are on the inside. Used 2x2 boards but I want to redo it and use 2x2 tubing.

Comment

OK. Hope it won't be to much of a hassle to open up when I see a deer. That's my only concern.

Comment

I will definitely be using this thread. Thanks for the details. Might have a few question on the door when I get it to the house to work on it here in a couple weeks. Great looking blind!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaton View Post
          Do y'all put frame on inside or outside this will be a bow blind and it will have two hinges on each window my windows as 10x23.

Inside.

Comment

nice build

Comment

Got the windows framed out. Guy before me cut them way too big and I downsized them to a 10x36. Don't mean to steal your thread but I had a few questions.
              Did you ever install a fan or LED lighting inside with a 12v batt? Looking to do a solar panel/ batt hookup and run everything off of that. Including my trail cam. Anyone know of a quiet fan I can run during early bow to cool this thing off?

Comment

Like hem all good work fella

Comment

Real good skills

Comment

That looks awesome

Comment

Comment

Man, that's sweet!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413317078.502332.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	24337760i got the 3000 gallon 12ft in the air!! I'm going to be hunting out of the Mercedes of deer blinds come November.

Comment

Have any of you guys used any carpet on the walls? I was thinking about carpeting the walls of my blind for noise reduction.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertx View Post
                              Have any of you guys used any carpet on the walls? I was thinking about carpeting the walls of my blind for noise reduction.
                              I thought about that, or some sort of foam substance like "Great Stuff" to smear but never have done it. My blind got removed from west Texas January 2014 and has been in a barn at my families place in east Texas until a few weeks ago. I replaced my pop up with it but haven't hunted out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                                I thought about that, or some sort of foam substance like "Great Stuff" to smear but never have done it. My blind got removed from west Texas January 2014 and has been in a barn at my families place in east Texas until a few weeks ago. I replaced my pop up with it but haven't hunted out of it.
                                I enjoyed the thread man! I have a white tank like yours but its a bit taller. The top of the dome busted when some guys tried to move it so I bought it off TBH for 150 bucks

I am thinking hard about gluing some radiant barrier on the walls inside. Maybe this stuff:

Eliminate the hollow sound under your new wood floor with our Silent Silver underlay. STC rating of 73 db and IIC rating of 72 db. Radiant heat approved.

Also, how has the paint held up on your tank over the years?

Comment

Working...
                                X