No announcement yet.

LED Work Lights on the Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too far off the prices of Rigid Leds do they come with wireing harness and switches? And do they come in flood/spot/ or fs combo?
    Yes they come with harness, relay, switch and the smaller lights come in spot or flood. The longer lights are mostly combos. This are NOT the same as the cheaper ebay lights. After doing a lot of research I opted to go with the best light for the money. Not saying anything bad about the cheaper ebay lights but these are a much better light, not only IMO but many many others that have looked into the lights. Lots of options out there, go with what you think works best for you.

Comment

Just bought a dual row 20 inched from Rick on his last order. Rick is a great guy to deal with very good communications and fast service! Im very happy with my light bar so far mounted on my Cam Am Commander.
      Thanks Buckrider.

Have any pics of the magnets?
      I bought mine from Granger for about $6 each as I recall.

Comment

quick question I understand the all the benefits high lumens and low draw. but my question is what is the lumens on a 100-120watt halogen
        I am no expert but I think it depends on the way the light is made and other factors. I can tell you the LED's I put on mine are much much brighter than the halogen's I took off. The other big advantage is the LED last almost forever and do not get so hot to handle.

Comment

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
          Have any pics of the magnets?
          The ones I use are about 5" in dia. and 3/4 inch thick in a chrome steel case and a 3/8 dia. center hole.
          I use them for mounting "MoonLights" on our steel corn feerders

Found mine at Northern Tool

Comment

Are these like a broad flood lamp type of light, or a flat wide driving light, or a tight spot lamp?

Comment

My light bar...
              Attached Files

Comment

I have the lights aimed a little lower than they could be because I don't want to blind oncoming riders at the mud rides we go on at night...

Comment

Are these like a broad flood lamp type of light, or a flat wide driving light, or a tight spot lamp?
                  Spots are spots and the floods are more like a work light if that answers your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                    quick question I understand the all the benefits high lumens and low draw. but my question is what is the lumens on a 100-120watt halogen? just trying to make a comparison, thanks
                    Watts = voltage X current.

So a 120 watt light on a 12 voltage source would draw 10 amps of current...

Hope this helps...

Comment

Working...
                    X