LED Work Lights on the Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED Work Lights on the Ranger

Some of you have asked about LED lights for your UTV’s. I have now placed three bulk buys from Aurora (szaurora.com) and a number of TBHers have ordered lights. I ordered two 2” 1580 lumen lights that draw only .8 amps each for me on this last order. I wanted two rear facing “work lights”.

To increase the versatility of these lights, I went to Granger and bought two round 65-pound magnets. I mounted the lights to the magnets and I am now able to stick the lights under the metal roof and out of the way for travel, move them to the top of the roof and face them any direction that works dictates to provide the best light for the work at hand. These lights are amazingly bright and draw very low amps.

Rick

cool idea! Now to just get mine mounted on the tractor!

Comment

those look great. I cant find prices on their web site. How much were they?

Comment

PM Okie, he's good folks

Comment

Curious about cost myself. Would love to get some of these!!!

Comment

Those look just like a Rigid light. Are they 4 led or 6 led?

Comment

These work lights above are 4 LED 1580 Lumens at .8 amps.

I just got revised prices this week and have not had time to take a close look but looks like they are going to run about $60 to $65 each. IF I get enough interest in placing another order I will do it. So far I have a handful of guys wanting a few lights. If anyone wants to be added to the list, drop me an email and I will keep you in the loop. Email to rick@nolanoutdoors.com

Here is the 10 inch on my Ranger, they are around $250 or maybe a little less with the new prices.

Comment

Will email you shortly

Comment

Emailing also, thank you!

Comment

quick question I understand the all the benefits high lumens and low draw. but my question is what is the lumens on a 100-120watt halogen? just trying to make a comparison, thanks

Comment

Just bought a dual row 20 inched from Rick on his last order. Rick is a great guy to deal with very good communications and fast service! Im very happy with my light bar so far mounted on my Cam Am Commander.

Comment

Inches

Comment

Have any pics of the magnets?

Comment

Not too far off the prices of Rigid Leds do they come with wireing harness and switches? And do they come in flood/spot/ or fs combo?

Comment

Originally posted by JaMan View Post
                              Not too far off the prices of Rigid Leds do they come with wireing harness and switches? And do they come in flood/spot/ or fs combo?
                              There are tons on eBay. I just bought a 12 inch that came with harness and a switch in flood for $185 shipped

Comment

Working...
                              X