First Box Blind Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
    A funnel with a long hose to a small pit; you don't have to get out to pee.

If I were to build something that big, I'd put a fold down cot on one wall!
    Hahaha! Yeah. Thought about that. Lol.

Cot sounds very tempting! Lol!!! I may never get out of that clubhouse! Lmao!!

Comment

Anybody else have ideas or suggestion?

Comment

A mount for your thermacell and a hook or mount for your quiver. Comfy chair for non shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
          A mount for your thermacell and a hook or mount for your quiver. Comfy chair for non shooters.
          Cool idea! Heck, I need a comfy seat!

Comment

I agree with the funnel and hose. I put one in a box blind I built 2 years ago and it is the greatest thing I did.

Comment

By far on of the nicest blind buildalongs I've seen. Looks great!

As for add-ons, you can never have enough shelves, hooks and stuff. On the inside, put you some of those LED lights that you just stick to the wall and press when you need em. And a bottle opener mounted to the wall.

Ah hell, may as well mount a stripper pole in there!

Comment

cool idea to use the fence pickets for siding. Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
                  By far on of the nicest blind buildalongs I've seen. Looks great!

As for add-ons, you can never have enough shelves, hooks and stuff. On the inside, put you some of those LED lights that you just stick to the wall and press when you need em. And a bottle opener mounted to the wall.

Ah hell, may as well mount a stripper pole in there!
                  I plan on build a shelf, put hooks, I think I do have that bottle opener but not sure where I put in the house. Will have to look since I do like to drink Dos bottle! Thanks!

That's great idea about the led light. I do have primos snap on lights, 4 of them. It's a magnetic on its back that you can attach to metal, though. Maybe a nail head will do the trick, for the magnetic to stick on.

Thanks for the ideas and keep em coming!!! This is my first blind so I want make sure that my kids will be as comfy on there and for my few close friends as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
                    Dang, you're doin it right!
                    X2

Comment

lookin good fella...good luck on ur hunts !!!

Comment

Originally posted by rg2 View Post
                        lookin good fella...good luck on ur hunts !!!
                        Thank you, sir.

Comment

I am no electrician but I got a lawn mower battery. Brand new, sitting in the storage container. How do I keep it charged? Solar? What volts? What can I do with this if used in blind, to hook it up with? Thanks.
                          Last edited by Silent Assassin; 04-16-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Anybody on my last post? What can I do with battery I have sitting in container. What can I do to hook it up with? Fan? And how to keep it recharged? Thanks. Much appreciated.

Comment

Dang, does this thread reeks or what? Usually, I get a helpful answers to my question asked and nobody has got anything useful for using battery inside the blind?? I guess I gotta be pester about it until I get the answer! Lol

Comment

Alright, I give up!!! Y'all are no help!

Comment

Working...
                                X