• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

Up

Comment

Zero in my red dot on the SOCOM II.

Had to tweak a lil bit. Finally, got r done.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365964365.495138.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	24191089
        Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]481952[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
            Zero in my red dot on the SOCOM II.

Had to tweak a lil bit. Finally, got r done.

[ATTACH]481949[/ATTACH]
            I didn't think it'd group this well since I'm using NATO rounds, 7.62x51 down the barrel.

Comment

What would you suggest, a must have inside a box blind? I am sure shelf, bow hook, Bino hook, thick rubber mat from tsc. What else do u think is a must have? Thanks.

Comment

What would you suggest, a must have inside a box blind? I am sure shelf, bow hook, Bino hook, thick rubber mat from tsc. What else do u think is a must have? Thanks.
                Built in beer cooler!!!

Of course, you'd need a built in urinal with a long hose that runs out the back and underground also.

Comment

Originally posted by RealTreeHunter View Post
                  Built in beer cooler!!!

Of course, you'd need a built in urinal with a long hose that runs out the back and underground also.
                  Built in cooler. Sounds like a good idea! Lol. I may need to build redneck cooler a/c and beer/water cooler!

I told that to my friend yesterday about that! Lol. I didn't want to say it on here. Lmao.

Comment

That is awesome!!

Comment

Anybody else on what is a must have for inside blind?

Comment

Phillip that looks awesome! I'm sure you're planning to take your kids so put a hole and a propane hose in the wall with a place to keep a tank on the outside. You might even get a heater with a wall mount since the box is that big. Deerview windows are worth the money also.

Comment

That is awesome and looks like it should last for years to come.

Comment

Thing looks awesome

Comment

Anybody else on what is a must have for inside blind?
                              A funnel with a long hose to a small pit; you don't have to get out to pee.

If I were to build something that big, I'd put a fold down cot on one wall!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRed View Post
                                Phillip that looks awesome! I'm sure you're planning to take your kids so put a hole and a propane hose in the wall with a place to keep a tank on the outside. You might even get a heater with a wall mount since the box is that big. Deerview windows are worth the money also.
                                Yeah? How about just buy Mr. Heater buddy, the biggest one they got or get a built in heater box with propane and be done with it?

Ill look into deer view windows. Thanks for the advice! Appreciate it, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X