Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    They are actually easy to work on.

Looking at the length, don't forget about the State Inspection sticker. yep- they will get you there as well.
    What kind of state inspection? Never heard of this....

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post

He's right. It's a piece of cake. Call around and find a state inspection station that inspects trailers.....not all do. You have good tires & lights and make sure you have safety chains. I think that is about all they looked at but not 100% sure. Never had an RV inspected but nothing to it on my 16 foot tandem axle.

Congrats on your trailer. Looks like you got a deal. Good job on getting it all cleaned up and the maintenance done on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
        me either, just call an RV place, if they don't do it, they should know who does.
        Pack some jack stands if the trailer doesn't have stabilizer jacks. if so, add some pieces of 2x6 so it will be easyer to level. and a cordless driver with the right size scock can speed the set up time a lot..and a level...

Comment

Wow you have some great handy man skills.... you got a very good buy on that rv, I've seen some 70's model ragged out rv's going for that price. Good luck with your new job!

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
            me either, just call an RV place, if they don't do it, they should know who does.
            Pack some jack stands if the trailer doesn't have stabilizer jacks. if so, add some pieces of 2x6 so it will be easyer to level. and a cordless driver with the right size scock can speed the set up time a lot..and a level...
            Adding all of the necessities tomorrow.....going to bed early tonight though LOL

Comment

She turned out real nice Jamie, you got a great deal on a really nice looking trailer. You should be able to find a place for the inspection pretty easy around you.

Comment

Say hello to the new addition.....Flat Screen LCD HDTV. Will have the PS3 hooked to it for playing Black Ops 2 with fellow TBHers and watching Netflix during the week!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361463174.306493.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	24173504

Comment

Test pic

Didn't work UGH
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by bowsticker; 02-21-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Last test....trying to fix sideways pic issue

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361463439.770094.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	24173506

YAY it worked!!

Comment

I am impressed with all you've done in only 3 DAYS!!! Congrats on the new job and camper.

Jesse

Comment

Thanks Highspeed......Late nights involved in those 3 days I assure you LOL...

I'm glad that its almost done.....all I have left to do is clean the refrigerator, add all of the necessities such as cleaning supplies, dishes, food and all of that stuff. I'm also going to change out all of the blinds.

Comment

a couple of folding chairs and a pop up canopy is nice when the weather is right....

Comment

It just keeps getting better, nice tv. Don't forget to lock your side boxes once you have it set up. They will crawl thru if they find an opening.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              It just keeps getting better, nice tv. Don't forget to lock your side boxes once you have it set up. They will crawl thru if they find an opening.
                              Will do......maybe we can meet up for dinner one night! That feels strange asking another man to dinner LOL

Comment

Installing PS3 and other necessities now..... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X