Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!

Comment

So, whats the final cost on that one? Im gonna steal the idea for my next one.

Comment

Looks great!!!

Comment

My blind is very similar to yours, the exception is I have a nice bed in mine. Really a 36" bed 6 feet long. When we hog hunt all night long its easier to just spend the night right in the blind. I have a little buddy heater and urinal. My feeder has a solar light from Harbor freight I can see when it comes on so I know something is out there close to the feeder. You might say i'm lazy but since I dont havea camp house to stay in I simply stay in the blind overnight. I dont have to walk in and out but 2 times a day. Call it what you want but its nice to have a 4inch foam with sleeping bag available. Also you see more of the game you catch on the trail cam. I like the night quiet and all the sounds in the woods you normally will miss during the day. sorry to ramble. you havea really nice blind. good job.

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by boyhowdy View Post
              My blind is very similar to yours, the exception is I have a nice bed in mine. Really a 36" bed 6 feet long. When we hog hunt all night long its easier to just spend the night right in the blind. I have a little buddy heater and urinal. My feeder has a solar light from Harbor freight I can see when it comes on so I know something is out there close to the feeder. You might say i'm lazy but since I dont havea camp house to stay in I simply stay in the blind overnight. I dont have to walk in and out but 2 times a day. Call it what you want but its nice to have a 4inch foam with sleeping bag available. Also you see more of the game you catch on the trail cam. I like the night quiet and all the sounds in the woods you normally will miss during the day. sorry to ramble. you havea really nice blind. good job.
              If I did that, Ide scare all the game off sawin logs.

Comment

thats awesome

Comment

Thanks guys and yes I measured to fit out the garage...fail safe is a piece of trim can be removed on the garage door just in case. Should have updated field photos in 2 weeks. I always keep a sleeping bag for those long hunts.

Comment

I really like the frame work you did. Turned out great.

Comment

Looks awsome! What did you pay from start to finish?

Comment

Heck, I did not keep up with the cost...had gift cards and I really don't want to know how much is dropped into this.

Comment

Probably better that way though.

Comment

Here is the blind at its final resting place:

Had a few problems but figured it out.

Comment

Wow. Nice

Comment

Couldnt have turned out any better. Heck of a build.

Comment

Working...
                                X