No announcement yet.

1977 silverado fix up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were they doing under their?? Looking for Jimmy Hoffa?

Comment

They're a little dirty but do clean up well.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359948477.570519.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	24166617

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359948498.454873.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	24166618

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359948514.038601.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	24166619

Comment

Clint pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
          Clint pm sent
          Replied

Comment

sorry , just saw your question about the angle iron.... it was about 2' long if I remember correctly.... looking good... need to find her a chrome square tube grill....

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
              sorry , just saw your question about the angle iron.... it was about 2' long if I remember correctly.... looking good... need to find her a chrome square tube grill....
              I used to be chrome round tube and I got a little crazy with the flat black spray paint one day. I will probably change it before long.

I ordered some parts today, and I am going to spend this evening figuring out why it doesn't have dash lights and possibly install a stereo. Hopefully my parts will arrive by Friday even though it said Moday then I can get dash back together. After that I plan on doing the rubber floor and weather striping.

Also if any body has a line on some ranch hand full replacement bumpers let me know.

Comment

Son did his first tune up with "extra credit" on the 87 , plugs, wires, oil change, recharged the K&N filter, exhaust flange gaskets to fix exhaust leaks, and new u-joints for the rear drive shaft. We had fun and he learn ALOT that day.
                Attached Files

Comment

I used to be chrome round tube and I got a little crazy with the flat black spray paint one day. I will probably change it before long.

I ordered some parts today, and I am going to spend this evening figuring out why it doesn't have dash lights
                  What did you figue out on the dash lights? We have the same type issue we have light at temp controls just not at the main dash cluster. Fuse is good.

Comment

Honestly as much as I hate to say it I was turning the dimmer the wrong way. But I don't have power to vent controls still. Once I figure that out I will post it up.

Comment

Honestly as much as I hate to say it I was turning the dimmer the wrong way. But I don't have power to vent controls still. Once I figure that out I will post it up.
                      Power to the vent controls?

Comment

Originally posted by markm View Post
                        Power to the vent controls?
                        Yeah the fan won't turn on. The little control panel lights up but no fan

Comment

Pull it out the switch and jump the wires to by pass the switch if the fan kicks on = bad switch.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                            Pull it out the switch and jump the wires to by pass the switch if the fan kicks on = bad switch.
                            I will have to do that. I also need new high/low switch for headlights. Tried to test the high beams and it broke now I only have running lights.

Comment

Looks like that blower motor swith will cost 20 bucks at autozone.

Comment

I will have to do that. I also need new high/low switch for headlights. Tried to test the high beams and it broke now I only have running lights.
                                Is your dimmer built in to the turn switch or on the floor?

Comment

Working...
                                X