No announcement yet.

1977 silverado fix up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy the gas may suck nowadays but the beer is still good. If you ever feel like sneaking away I always have some colduns.

Country Boy Can Survive is great tune and fits the truck well. Every time it comes on I crank it up loud and proud.

Comment

Stacks

Comment

Nice work.....you joke about the tape deck???? I have a 79 all factory.....right down to the 8 track and 1 dash speaker....dang George jones sounds good ......its the only 8 track I have...ha hA

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
          Randy the gas may suck nowadays but the beer is still good. If you ever feel like sneaking away I always have some colduns.

Country Boy Can Survive is great tune and fits the truck well. Every time it comes on I crank it up loud and proud.
          May have to do that brutha. I'll bring ya a cassette for that sweet player ya got there.

Comment

Hows it going Bump?

Comment

Sllooowwww
              I had to put it on hold. And get ready for these yahoos to tear my garage up. They're done now and garage is back together. I hope to get serious this week
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359918877.454889.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	24166475

Comment

Sllooowwww
                I had to put it on hold. And get ready for these yahoos to tear my garage up. They're done now and garage is back together. I hope to get serious this week
                [ATTACH]452246[/ATTACH]
                You smuggling illegals now??

Comment

Sllooowwww
                  [ATTACH]452246[/ATTACH]
                  There is no way I could do that!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Deerman View Post
                    There is no way I could do that!!!!!
                    They did two that was the small one the other one went like five feet under my house.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359921244.032360.jpg
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	24166483
                    You can't really tell from the pic but it was a huge hole. Those two guys earn their money. This hole is right where my work bench sits. Had to dismantle and reassemble it.

Joshss I am having them smuggle coffee from Columbia

Comment

Mmmm coffee

Comment

I will get this show back on the road now though.
                        We love coffee

Comment

I have some 16" wheels that would look great on that truck. They have 285/75 swamper tires on them that would be good for a few thousand miles if your interested, I'll make you a heck of a deal. I can get ya pics tomorrow.

Comment

Clint I'd love to see em. When you get a chance snap a pic. These tires are about square.

Comment

Clint I'd love to see em. When you get a chance snap a pic. These tires are about square.
                              And I don't like the current rims.

Comment

Let me see if I can get decent pic in the dark.

Here's a couple of the tires. They come out to a 33" but you may want new ones after a few months.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359948015.957833.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	24166614

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359948027.958679.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	24166615
                                My step son doesn't know to use a penny with the head down for tire tread

It's the wheel on this truck but I'll get better pics.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359948120.074760.jpg
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	24166616

Comment

Working...
                                X