No announcement yet.

Shotgun Refinishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine job sir! What would someone pay for such a job to be done? I am thinking about opening a gun service business and this is one of the services I think could make a little money. So, survey, how much would you be willing to pay to have this done?

Comment

Originally posted by palirwin View Post
      Fine job sir! What would someone pay for such a job to be done? I am thinking about opening a gun service business and this is one of the services I think could make a little money. So, survey, how much would you be willing to pay to have this done?
      Im really not sure where the price point would be... I refinished a $200 gun so there would be very little wiggle room. To.me it wouldnt be worth paying someone to do it causr it still wouldnt be worth much. It would be like new rims on a POS car. But then people still so that all the time!

Comment

Very nice indeed

Comment

Yeah, I don't think one could make a living off of that, but maybe as a part of a gun service business. Just thinking out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by palirwin View Post
            Yeah, I don't think one could make a living off of that, but maybe as a part of a gun service business. Just thinking out loud.
            Maybe $150 for barrel and action? I scrubbed alot to clean up the rust and bad spots. Stripping took time too.

Comment

Wow, that's a nice job

Comment

This need to be at the top. Great job!

Comment

Working...
                X