New Knife approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
    I was excited to see the thread title/OP and this thread did not disappoint. Incredible work as usual.
    Thanks for the kind words and glad it met expectations . I'll hopefully be able to share a goofy article that's coming out in Knife Magazine this month - not real sure what to expect as they asked me to model haaaaa!!!!! pretty sure some serious editing will be needed!!

Comment

I could spend a lifetime and not turn out something like that...the artistry is just unreal.

Comment

All your knives are fantastic looking but that folder is just a classic to me. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I could spend a lifetime and not turn out something like that...the artistry is just unreal.
          You'd be suprised! I just put them in an oven and it spits them out over night! I honestly thought the same thing about myself when i began to make knives but it's been fun to see what I think is God's inspiration in revealing abilities and gifts in unique and sometimes strange ways later in life. Thanks friend!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            All your knives are fantastic looking but that folder is just a classic to me. Well done!
            That's cool to hear as it's kinda what i was going for with the rich dark ironwood and style of engraving combined. The modern part offsets its I suppose with copper int he backspacer portion of damascus and titanium but one day I'll go for a straight classic!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              One of these days Im gonna bite the bullet and get one of those folders!
              You have a talent, thats for sure.
              Get in line buddy, get in line. Brian is killing it. Having some of his old stuff and newer stiff I can see the progression he's made. Not to mention, he makes some of the best knife sheaths on the market. Cant wait to get a couple of folders from him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post

Get in line buddy, get in line. Brian is killing it. Having some of his old stuff and newer stiff I can see the progression he's made. Not to mention, he makes some of the best knife sheaths on the market. Cant wait to get a couple of folders from him as well.
                You arr correct. I love the sheaths he put together for us

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

You arr correct. I love the sheaths he put together for us
                  You guys are kind and always a source of encouragement. Thanks friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                    I really like the Sharp finger design.
                    Me too! I love that knife.

Comment

Working...
                    X