• Show
Clear All

Looking foward to dropping my .22-250 off with you

and fondling some of your guitars

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      Looking foward to dropping my .22-250 off with you

and fondling some of your guitars
      We need to hammer out a day/time. If it's the weekend after you get in it will need to be in the evening because I'll be doing some remodel work on the house. Give me a shout.

Comment

Ok. It's cold outside and it's going to be a few days before the rest of the parts come in so I'm not going out there today. I had planned to start the Hopkins and Allen .32 Safety Police hammerless 5 shot back-up today but that's not going to happen. I spent most of the night searching for 2 springs it needs and it looks like that's something I'm going to have to fabricate. It's one from my personal collection so for the moment, it's going back in the safe.

So, I'm going to start, and finish the Mauser!!! That's right kids. I will start another thread here in a bit on the "Ugly Gun Auction Build #2". It should be up for auction tonight.

~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          As requested, this one will be auctioned off for Macie.

I hope this one goes for more than $150! I've got that in parts/materials alone in it.
          Put your paypal out so we can donate to you as well to help cover expenses in all of these rebuilds. I think it's a fine thing you are doing, and I'm sure there are plenty of people out here that will help reimburse you for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
            We need to hammer out a day/time. If it's the weekend after you get in it will need to be in the evening because I'll be doing some remodel work on the house. Give me a shout.
            Every day between the 19th and 31st is a weekend for me Let me get home and check with my Designated Driver

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              Every day between the 19th and 31st is a weekend for me Let me get home and check with my Designated Driver
              Just let me know...

Comment

watching and hopefully learning

Comment

Thanks everyone for following our clean-up projects!

~Michael

Comment

Just an update, I'm going to take it by a gunsmith Monday so they can replace the worn out parts and do a good inspection of it.

Comment

I got an update. The "Sweet 16" build is almost complete. My guy still has some work to do on the safety switch then it will go up for auction!
                      Will try and post a couple pics of it soon.

~Michael

Comment

Awesome can't wait to see it. Get your $$ ready thorthunder

Comment

Originally posted by 3pairs12 View Post
                          Awesome can't wait to see it. Get your $$ ready thorthunder
                          Awww come on.... It sat in my closet for 30 years. I really want it back..... Waaaaaaaaaaaa............

Comment

Here's a tease pic for you all...
                            Attached Files

Comment

I don't know if I said this before but on Johnny's (thorthunder) request this "Sweet 16" is to be auctioned of for Macie. The winning bidder will PayPal Brian directly.

Comment

Very nice restoration.

Comment

Working...
                                X