No announcement yet.

Am I waisting my time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks fine to me. I would add the braces as the guys mentioned above.

Comment

Thanks for the ideas guys. I plan on getting those welded up and lined friday, so I can try it out Saturday. Thanks again

Comment

sweet set up.

Comment

roll with it buddy, i like it!

Comment

Nice build

Comment

I agree it sticks out way too much so I'll take it off your hands...... LOL. Looks awesome.

Comment

Les had one that stuck out about that far. He got worried about it so he kept it strapped with ratchet straps to his ROPS on the Ranger. Well, one of the straps got taken off or fell off or something, and the weight of the feeder and the extra distance from the receiver split the receiver tube on the Ranger. Look at that receiver tube. It's part of the frame so it's not something easily replaced. If I were you, I'd figure out a way to chain/strap that thing to the frame so that all the weight is not on the receiver tube.

I like the concept, though!

Comment

I have mine the same way and I like it. I just recently hard wired it into my key switch so when the ranger is off it can't be turned on. I don't have any gussets and I have had it for over a year with no problems.

Comment

Working...
                  X