No announcement yet.

New Bow Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressive!!! At first i was wondering if you was going to sit on a bar stool to shoot. But once the door went in I got a better idea how low the windows was and it worked out to perfection. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did the build along.
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
      Man bud, that turned out awesome. I'm proud for you. That is an impressive blind!

Quick question, do you get any reflection off of the windows or are they set deep enough to eliminate that?

There is some reflection even though they are set back on the inside. I don't know if this will be a problem or if I need to put something over them. I hate shoot thru mesh because of the low light factor but I may end up putting some on the outside of the window frames. It would be easy enough to do because of the wood frames for the windows. Do you think the reflection will be a problem for deer?

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
        There is some reflection even though they are set back on the inside. I don't know if this will be a problem or if I need to put something over them. I hate shoot thru mesh because of the low light factor but I may end up putting some on the outside of the window frames. It would be easy enough to do because of the wood frames for the windows. Do you think the reflection will be a problem for deer?
        I don't know that it would be but I'm thinking more along the lines of if a deer comes in every day and sees the same thing, then when the window is open he sees something different..........

Maybe there is a film you could put on the exterior of the window that would eliminate the reflective quality of the glass but still allow you to see out.

Comment

Thanks for posting pics during the build a long! Great looking blind!

Comment

That's one nice blind. Good job!

Comment

I hope that is where you wanted it. Looks good.

Comment

man that thing is awesome!!! I am assuming you got some connections on materials!!!!!!!!!!!
                great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

looks like an outhouse

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

it sure is different

Comment

It looks better than my house lol

Comment

You should call it "The Alamo Blind"
                          Very nice!!!!

Comment

Man, that is impressive! Nice work!

Comment

Pics from last week

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                              Hope that is a good spot and stays that way
                              I put a trailcam on the feeder that is just 20 yards from the "alamo". Looks like it doesn't bother them too much. The turkeys have been right next to it scratching around. It sure didn't take them long to get used to it. Can't wait to hunt out of it.

Comment

forgot the pics

Pulled these saturday
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X