Tripod........pod...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Save the rifle rail, it makes a nice "halo" around the top!
    Noticed that and made a mental note to self, "tell cousin not to sling it in the junk pile when he cuts it loose Friday."

Comment

very nice i like

Comment

Great Job.

Comment

I need to learn how to weld

Comment

great job

Comment

I moved this thing this weekend and setup for s wind. I need 10 more minutes with zip ties, netting, and the pole saw to get it perfect....but I had a couple in range this weekend. It's gonna get much more use moving forward.

Comment

Great job

Comment

Looks great Dale got me thinking about one.

Comment

love it dale, great job

Comment

awesome!

this thing is sweet cant wait to give one of my tripods this treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        Noticed that and made a mental note to self, "tell cousin not to sling it in the junk pile when he cuts it loose Friday."
                        Can't believe I forgot the dadgum shooting rail. Cousin took it off and tossed it to the ground last year. I went up and dismantled my tripod and loaded all parts on my trailer with the 4 wheeler and brought them home. Unloading in the shop and what do you know, I left the stinking shooting rail laying on the ground where it was tossed last year at the lease.
                        I guess an additional trip will be needed. Glad my lease is only an hour from the house.

Comment

As soon as I finish my truck sleeper blind I'll be starting on my tripod rebuild

Comment

great DIY project I'm doing this to one of my tripods while working nights this week. I havent decided if i'm doing the offset seat bracket yet.

Comment

Dale what were the lengths and what angles (degrees) did you use for the frame?

Comment

job well done, looks good

Comment

Working...
                                X