X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great

Comment

cabin update

well my wife and I had some time off this weekend and did some more work to our cabin,I put 2 ceiling fans in and framed windows and did window sills .my wife put down padding for carpet and woulda finished if not for genorator fuel line cracked a leak so we had to drive into town for some late night replacement line..got back around 9pm and grilled some herb chicken breast and kicked back .hopefully headed back out this weekend to finish carpet install and drapes
      Attached Files

Comment

cabin

just got in from work and its late headed out in morning to put carpet down and putting up small divider wall for kitchen and to my suprise wife bought me 40inch plasma to put up in cabin,,Horrray. will post pics when we get back Tuesday God Bless all and have a wonderfull labor day weekend

Comment

looks great

Comment

its late headed out early Saturday to finish touch ups will take pics and download them when will get back Sunday,,,

Comment

That's and awesome cabin.

Comment

Looks Great!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Great job. Looking good

Comment

update

here is what my wife and I did this past weekend. table was a craigslist buy and was dull and scracthed up ,so we sanded and sealed. also put up mini blinds and curtains
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ranch

Here's a painting from. My wife
                        Attached Files

Comment

Follo

Me
                          Attached Files

Comment

This is an inspiration. Well done!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

My Mule 600 has been down .,BUT going to pick it up tomorrow and put New ITP tires on rear and head back out next weekend and get some interior pics of cabin and post

Comment

Working...
                                X