No announcement yet.

Cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sry I just looked back at all the different pics at my ranch a decade plus worth and this is what it's about the teaching of work,memories,laughs and moments where ya see your kids grow into young adults and teenagers and values instilled...while most kids cling to phones "so do mine" mine look so forward to fall season and camp fires, s'more,UTV ridin , filling corn feeders and strategies on how they plan on working the deer this year ! My dad passed on in MAY/2020 and the memories he had with them is priceless and myself ,he was there ever year my arrow flew and coming back and picking him up at camp was honestly the HIGHLIGHT of my hunt . So many seasons he sat with my kiddos in a blind and
    watch as they too hunted ... MY DAD SERVED OUR COUNTRY SO I COULD HAVE THE FREEDOM TO HUNT AND LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM!!! Tonight I miss him dearly and the struggle with the NEW NORMAL FOR ME WITHOUT "HIM" but our bond and love will carry on for a lifetime . This season will mark the first without him by my side....I LOVE YOU DAD AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU ADVICE AND SUPPORT and unconditional love

Comment

My FIL was very instrumental in my starting to hunt 22 years ago. He was also there to start my daughter hunting 13 years ago. We lost him in 2016, but he is always with us at the lease. I know how it feels.

Great thread on the cabin and the time spent teaching your kids the joys of the outdoors!

Comment

Working...
      X