No announcement yet.

Camper Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got all the insolation done and starting to put the tin on the camper. I hope to post some pics here pretty soon...

Comment

Pics

sorry about they delay on pics, but here is my progress. I messed up on my length on the tin in the front and I did not want to order and more so I overlapped it. As soon as I get it in the dry, it is going to the lease finished or not. Got to have something to sleep in and the Hotel gets expensive. Let me know what ya'll think...
      Attached Files

Comment

looks good. great job.

Comment

Glad to see this thread back on top.

Comment

Looking good. How are you going to seal the edges where the tin meets?

Comment

Originally posted by agvet2004 View Post
              Looking good. How are you going to seal the edges where the tin meets?
              Just the same as any metal building, I have trim piece's that will go around the corners. I will do a little extra sealing with caulk though...

Comment

^^ x2

Comment

looking good. What do you think your total investment will be?

Comment

Wow! That makes my trailer remod work look like childs play! That takes some skill!

That is a lot of wire hanging down there, alarm system

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
                      looking good. What do you think your total investment will be?
                      Around $1100.00, it was more than I thought going into it. These things really start to add up..

Comment

looks great i have an older one id like redo

Comment

Looking good! I like the way you have the front tin running vertical instead of horizontal.

Comment

That's pretty awesome. Can't wait to see it finished.

Comment

looking good

Comment

wow

Comment

Working...
                                X