Tucker on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    There's no way Michelle is a male and we don't know about it. Yall are starting to sound like that nut job Alex Jones now.
    How many famous married couples, in politics or anywhere for that matter, do you know that have these sorts of videos made about them?
    Aint no doubt something is bad wrong.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Sorry to pull a Dapper Dan here but this is well worth the listen. I hope this guy is the next president of Argentina. Its scary how similar our current direction is to theirs. If I didn't know any better I would think he would have been speaking about the U.S. when he began to describe how exactly Argentina fell apart. 329 Million Views in less than 24 hours.

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/ ...814342725?s=20
      excellent interview! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Surely we have elementary, middle school and high school pictures of Michelle Obama to quickly debunk

Comment

Surely we have elementary, middle school and high school pictures of Michelle Obama to quickly debunk
          Find them. Ever seen a pregnant picture either? They're reported to have two kids aren't they? Did they ever find that hussein birth certificate?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X