Biden’s administration shoots down Bottle Cap Brigade’s hobby balloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
    Just remember, we missed the first shot. Our sidewinder missile missed a kids weather balloon and we dont know where that missile went. Yall all still think we have the best military?
    Ah ! but the government says that they tracked the 1st missile all the way into the lake. So now a fully armed missile sits on the bottom of the lake. Just wait until someone is fishing on the bottom and their hook strikes the missile !!

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
      Ah ! but the government says that they tracked the 1st missile all the way into the lake. So now a fully armed missile sits on the bottom of the lake. Just wait until someone is fishing on the bottom and their hook strikes the missile !!
      I heard on the radio yesterday that they are programmed to self-destruct when they have detected/confirmed to have missed their target so that an enemy can not find and use as an explosive. (?)

Comment

The Brandon administration gives a whole new meaning to the term f’ups. I mean these absolute losers can’t get out of their own way.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
          The Brandon administration gives a whole new meaning to the term f’ups. I mean these absolute losers can’t get out of their own way.
          You almost have to be intentional to be this wrong this often

Comment

Looking forward to the apology to the young kiddo's.

Comment

So what you’re saying is it was a $800,000 party popper….. geez…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im surprised the warhead even detonated.

Comment

Working...
                X